Wednesday, October 21, 2009

The Process

Before you contact me and pay the deposit to receive a custom blog design,
please read through my Terms of Design. By paying the deposit, you are agreeing to these terms.

Pay the Deposit
Contact me to pay the deposit and get on the wait list. I will send you an invoice through Paypal for a $25 non-refundable deposit. This will come out of your total cost. If you don't have Paypal, you can still pay by credit card on Paypal. Sometimes I am willing to take a check if you mail it to me before the process starts.

Pick Your Package 
Choose a package for your blog. I design personal, small business, and photography blogs. You can have 2 columns or 3 columns. You may also look through my designs for inspiration. I only make custom designs and I will not copy another design that I have done or that another designer has done.
Go To Packages

Dress Up Your Blog
You should have some idea of what you want your blog to look like and what statement you want to make when people visit your blog. Whether it's a custom design using colors, patterns, or graphics or more of a scrapbook look, we can make your look your own. You may look through my custom designs for inspiration or choose a digital scrapbook kit from my list of approved designers


Fill out the Questionnaire
When you are ready to share your choices with me, copy the questionnaire into an email (not a document, please!) and fill out the form.  Email to me @ tracilynn8@mac.com. I really love it when all of your information is in this one email and the logins and passwords are correct!! :)

Wait List
Once you pay your deposit, you are put on the wait list. You can check this list any time to see changes and updates. Please don't email me to see when I will get to your design or to remind me when you paid the deposit. I do have time to chat with you about your blog design, though. :)


Proofing and Editing 
As soon as I have a completed design for you, I will email you the testing site and let you suggest changes (if you like) to the design so that it will be more "you" and a design that you absolutely love! 


Pay and Install

Once you are extremely happy with your design, I will send you an invoice for the design, kit, and sometimes commercial fee. After your payment is received, I will install your design onto your site. I will need your blogger id and password for this. Be sure that you put the correct ones on your questionnaire!


NOTE: It is very helpful if you clean off your side columns of unwanted pictures, graphics, etc. If you have installed a template yourself, please reset your blog back to Minima white and remove all the code.