Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Questionnaire

Please copy and paste this questionnaire into an email and send it to me at tracilynn8@mac.com. I will need to have this questionnaire sent back to me before I start working on your blog. Email any pictures that you want in your blog to me as well.


1. Name:


2. URL of Blog: http://


3. BLOGGER ID and Password:
**Please make sure you give me CORRECT login and password! Check and then check again!! :)



4. Photobucket ID and Password:
A photobucket account is where I house all the graphics that I create for you. You can get a free account HERE



5. Layout Design choice and Price: (ex: Cheeky Design $50)


6. Title and/or Subtitle of New Blog:


7. Custom Blog? Colors and patterns you are wanting:



8. Scrappy Blog? Digital kit Name and Designer or graphics choice(s) Name and #:
**It helps if you send the link so I can click on it and go right to it.



9. Digital kit price and/or commercial fee price:



10. Any items you dislike in the kit:



11. Do you have a preference for the background:



12. What do you want your side buttons to say (about me, archives, etc.):
(Try not to use many words. Ex. My most favorite blogs I like ---> Favorite Blogs)




13. What do you want your signature to say?
(Do you have a font preference- cursive, certain color)



Comments: