Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Scrappy Designers

There are so many digital scrapbooking kits out there to choose from if you are wanting a blog that has a 'scrappy" look complete with photos of you and your family. Digital Scrapbooking Kits come with papers, buttons, bows, some with swirls and frames, too.

It is essential to get permission from the designers of these digital kits in order for me to use them on your blog. Below are the designers that I have worked with in the past and their commercial fees are listed below. It is up to you to pay for the design kit and fee as well as the design that I create for you.

The designs are all SO cute and sometimes a girl may have to sacrifice to get what she wants, am I right?

($10 fee applies)





($5 fee applies)

($15 fee applies)

($15 fee applies)

($15 fee applies)



($15 fee applies)

($25 fee applies to each kit)

($25 fee applies to each kit)

If you find a kit that you want to use and the designer is not listed here, let me know and I will email them to get permission.