Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Custom Blog Questionnaire



Please copy and paste this questionnaire into an email and send it to me at tracilynn8@mac.com.
I will need to have this questionnaire sent back to me before I start working on your blog.


1. Name:



2. Blogger URL:



3. BLOGGER ID and Password:
**Please make sure you give me CORRECT login and password!
Check and then check again!! :)



4. Photobucket ID and Password:
**A photobucket account is where I house all the graphics that I create for you.
You can get a free account HERE



5. Package Design choice and Price: (ex: Cheeky Design, $50)



6. Title and/or Subtitle of New Blog:



7. Colors and/or pattern choices, font choices:



8. Graphics or theme choices:



9. Examples of your style:
(This can be another blog or website or something you are inspired by)




10. Do you have a preference for the background?
(solid color or pattern?)




11. What do you want your side buttons to say?
(about me, archives, etc.)





12. What do you want your signature to say?
(Do you have a font preference- cursive, certain color?)



13. Would you like me to store your files for updates on the header, sidebar, etc. (There is an additional fee with this option.)




Comments:




Photos for your header or sidebar? Email them to me!